Diatomaceous Earth - Organic & Food-Grade (500ml)
|Availability: ||Out of stock
An ancient healing powder, and the best natural anti-parasitic medication!
'An Ancient Cleanse'
Name of product: Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade)
We love this natural all-purpose cleanser for so many reasons! Diatomaceous Earth is comprised of fossilized aquatic organisms called diatoms. Not only are these diatoms skilled at painlessly removing toxins, heavy metals and parasites, but they are made up of vital minerals including a high amount of bio-available silica - a mineral that the modern diet is hugely lacking! Diatomaceous Earth is therefore a wonderful product to have in your anticancer kit because of its ability to cleanse and re-mineralize!
How it works:
When Diatamaeous Earth comes into contact with the digestive track, it attracts and absorbs toxins, pathogens and heavy metals. It then moves these waste products along to be expelled. Any other remaining Diatomaceous Earth which stays behind, gets absorbed into the bloodstream and starts stripping away harmful plaque which clogs and hardens blood vessels.
- high in minerals (selenium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, iron, silic and other trace minerals)
- removes heavy metals and environmental toxins
- soothes and cleanses colon
- provides bone-strengthening silica
- lowers bad cholesterol and high blood pressure
- analgesic (relieves pain)
- increases energy and vitality
- improves skin health
Available in: Bio-available powder. Pet-friendly, too!
Precautions: Drink a lot of water when consuming Diatomaceous Earth as it may dehydrate you.
How to use Bio-Sil Diatomaceous Earth
"This is a high quality food grade amorphous fresh-water sourced Diatomaceous Earth for animals, plants and humans. Diatomaceous Earth consists of the fossilized shells of unicellular microscopic water-dwelling plants known as diatoms.
Diatomaceous earth is the best natural anti-parasitic medication. It is actually an all-natural pesticide which does not harm humans or pets. It is believed to kill insects, worms and parasites by dehydrating them. When used on ants, it usually takes around 20 minutes before they are all dead.
One tablespoon of diatomaceaous earth taken by an adult once a day for seven days is believed to be extremely effective at killing all parasites. If this is going to be given to children, bear in mind that height is a better indicator of the size of their G.I. tract than their weight. Thus, a child who is 4 feet tall should take 2 teaspoons, and a child who is 2 feet tall should take 1 teaspoon. If you take this route, we advise you to only buy food grade. Industrial diatomaceous earth is used for swimming pool filters, but it has been chemically treated, and this type is not safe to eat. Try to avoid rubbing it onto your hands, as it can have a drying effect upon the skin. Diatomaceous earth contains heavy metals as part of its mineral content, but it also contains the natural antidote, selenium, which allows otherwise accumulative heavy metals to be flushed from the body. Therefore, it is not really a health concern despite the presence of aluminum and lead.
Our research indicates that diatomaceous earth is the best overall parasite treatment for humans, because it should likewise kill all microscopic blood-born parasites as well. When using it, be sure to drink plenty of fluids, because it will dehydrate a person considerably.
As parasites die, they release toxins through their excrement, and from rotting. The most common parasites, the worm type, attempt to escape by burrowing deeper into the intestines, which can cause sharp pains and cramps. Even when dead, the body is still burdened with the task of flushing them out. This whole process can initially make the person feel sicker than before he started the cleanse, but this is only temporary, and it is a sign that the cleanse is working. While fatigue and grogginess are also to be expected, normal life may be continued, and diarrhea should not occur. Ensure that you are eating a good, wholesome diet throughout the cleanse to ensure that your immune system is at its strongest.
After the cleanse, you should feel better, have more energy, and experience sickness less often."