Name of product: Dr Janey's Red Clover Powder
Recommended for: Breast, prostate, uterine, bile duct, pancreas, liver.
About: It makes us incredibly happy to bring you one of the most plants on earth! Red Clover is one of nature's solutions to happy, healthy hormones. Since hormones play such a key role in cancer prevention and treatment, we had to include it on our site! Red Clover contains a high amount of SERMS - Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators - which makes it a powerfull anticancer ally.
How it works:
Red Clover is a rich source of isoflavens. Isoflavens are converted by the body into phytoestrogens which mimic the estrogen we naturally produce. These estrogens attach to estrogen receptors of the bladder, blood vessels, bones and heart. They may even displace estrogen, which may result in the relief, or the prevention of, estrogen-dependant cancers of the uterus lining. These isoflavens also block the ezymes which play a crucial role in benign prostate hyperplasia. Red Clover has been shown to increase the release of bile acid, which proposes the theory that it may help in the treatment of pancreatic, liver and bile duct cancer.
- blood strengthening & purifying
- balances hormones & relieves premenstrual syndrome
- lowers 'bad' LDL cholesterol
- contains coumarins - compounds which prevent blood clotting
- boosts mineral density of bones, assists with osteoporosis
- high in natural Vitamin E & C
- high in minerals: calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorous, potassium & thiamine
- improves cardiovascular health & removes arterial plaque