The Real Thing Anti-X (Astaxanthin) - 60 caps
Fight free-radical fire and extinguish inflammation with 100% pure astaxanthin - the revolutionary natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
The Real Thing Anti-X is a super-hero supplement in the fight against free radicals and inflammation. It harnesses the power of pure astaxanthin – the world's strongest antioxidant. And that's what makes Anti-X the ultimate natural anti-inflammatory, endurance enhancer, vision booster and internal sunscreen.
The Real Thing Anti-X Capsules
It’s the antidote to free radicals and inflammation. With 100% pure astaxanthin, the ultimate antioxidant and natural anti-inflammatory. Anti-X marks the spot.
• Reduce pain and increase mobility in Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Tendonitis, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Cardiovascular, immune and neurodegenerative diseases involving inflammation
• Helps protect eyes and skin from sun damage and photo-ageing
• Improves vision and protect against cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
• Helps accelerate muscle recovery and alleviate joint and muscle pain post-exercise and increases strength and endurance
WHAT'S IN IT?
What? It’s a natural compound that’s been called the world’s strongest antioxidant.
What else? It’s found naturally in trout, salmon, yeast, shrimp, crayfish, krill, microalgae, crustaceans and the feathers of some birds.
Where’s it from? Our astaxanthin is extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis algae. But not just any algae. We’ve gone straight to the world's premier microalgae cultivator.
2. Vitamin A (As Beta-Carotene)
What? Beta-carotene, like all carotenoids, is a brightly coloured antioxidant pigment.
So what? It’s a precursor for vitamin A – a fat-soluble vitamin, that's found in leafy vegetables, eggs, broccoli, and liver.
3. Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopherol)
What? This vitamin occurs naturally in eight different forms. One of these forms – alpha tocopherol – is found in vegetable oils, whole grains, fish and green leafy veg.
What else? It’s a well-established natural antioxidant that fights the good fight against free radicals. Its levels also swell significantly during pregnancy.
What? Another colourful pigment in the carotenoid family. In fact, its name means "yellow".
What else? It’s found in leafy vegetables and has notable antioxidant and anti-inflammatory talents.
WHO NEEDS THE REAL THING ANTI-X?
Clearly, X is for excellent – even if this pun isn’t.
• ATHLETES. Get extra energy and endurance – the kind you need to swim upstream for days, like an astanxanthin-rich salmon. Get reduced recovery time after exercise, and less risk of injury.
• THE ELDERLY. Help treat the pain and inflammation that come with age-related aches, pains and arthritis.
• THE INJURED. Reduce inflammation and promote healing in acute and chronic injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome, strains, sprains and back problems.
• EVERYONE ELSE. Get the world’s strongest antioxidant on your side. An ally in the fight against oxidative attack, inflammation and the ageing process itself.
WHAT MAKES ANTI-X THE REAL THING?
• All-natural ingredients.
• Certified quality. It's produced according to strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) conditions and complies with ISO 9001:2000 quality standards.
• No additives. Guaranteed free of herbicides, pesticides, colourants, flavourants and preservatives.
• Totally safe. Scientifically proven to be highly bioavailable, totally safe and side-effect free.
• Good and green. All processing is environmentally friendly. Guaranteed non-irradiated and free of GMOs.
• Checked and balanced. All our algae is fully analysed for purity and quality. The astaxanthin-measuring method used is regarded in Japan, the US and Canada as the only accurate assessment of concentration claims on labels.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
Take 1 capsule of Anti-X daily, either with a meal or one hour before exercise. This can be increased to up to 4 capsules a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) or consult your health care practitioner.
STICK WITH IT. It can take time for Anti-X to accumulate in your body. So it may be two to four weeks before you notice the supplement having an effect. Similarly, the benefits may hang around for while if you stop taking it. But consistency is key.
(Text sourced from www.therealthing.co.za)