The Real Thing Medicinal Mushrooms - 60 caps
A potent blend of 6 organic and wild-harvested mushrooms which greatly strengthens your immune system!
Give your immune system a shot in the arm with The Real Thing Medicinal Mushrooms. It's a super-powered six-pack – a mix of six organically grown mushroom species, handpicked for their immune-boosting, energy-enhancing properties.
The Real Thing Medicinal Mushroom Capsules
A potent blend of 6 organic mushrooms, for improved immunity and enhanced energy. They’re not magic, but they are medicinal. Which is even better.
• Strengthens the immune system
• Gives you more energy
• Helps manage diabetes and insulin resistance - it helps to lower blood glucose levels and increase insulin sensitivity
• Helps with memory loss
• Helps with sexual dysfunction in men
• Lowers high cholesterol
• Helps manage cancer - it’s widely used to boost and protect the body during chemotherapy and radiation
• And more… (To learn more about immune boosting, visit http://therealthing.co.za/background-the-ins-and-outs-of-immune-boosting.html)
GET THE SPECS
It’s a six-pack of mushroom species, handpicked for their immune-enhancing properties. The pick of the six is Cordyceps sinensis. The energy generator.
Medicinal mushrooms are nothing new. They’ve been used for centuries in Eastern medicine to strengthen the immune system and achieve all-round internal balance. Science is finally beginning to work out why. Well done, guys.
HOW WILL MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS HELP YOU?
Medicinal mushroom supplements have been shown to enhance immune function and help a range of conditions, including:
• Immune-system dysfunctions
• Respiratory problems
• Inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
• Cardiovascular conditions, like high cholesterol, heart disease, arrhythmias
• Liver and kidney conditions
• Diabetes and blood-sugar imbalances
• Certain cancers
1. THE MAIN MUSHROOM: CORDYCEPS SINENSIS
What? You can find this mushroom growing at high altitudes in the mountains of China, Tibet and Nepal – or making up 50% of The Real Thing Medicinal Mushrooms. Whichever is easier.
What else? It was first recorded in 2800 BC in the Pen Tsao, an ancient Chinese directory of medicinal plants. And it’s been used to boost energy, immunity and stamina until today. It’s a supplement of choice for many world-class athletes.
WHAT’S IN CORDYCEPS SINENSIS?
• Vitamins B1, B2, B12, E, and K
• Various minerals, including magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium and calcium
• Protein and essential amino acids
• A range of sugars and polysaccharides
2. THE OTHER MUSHROOMS IN THE MIX
At 50% of the total mix, Cordyceps is clearly the star of the show. But there is a strong backup act – five medicinal fungi at 10% each:
Agaricus blazei 10%, Coriolus versicolor 10%, Maitake (Grifola frondosa) 10%, Reishi (Ganoderma species) 10%, Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) 10%.
WHAT MAKES MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS THE REAL THING?
• What we put in it. Only the purest and most potent powdered medicinal mushrooms.
• What we don’t put in it. No gluten, binders, fillers, brown rice, maltodextrin, colorants, flavourants, preservatives or additives of any kind.
• How the mushrooms are grown and made. Our mushrooms are 100% organic and full-spectrum, meaning the entire mushroom is used – both the fruit body (the part above ground) and the mycelium (an underground mass of filaments). Most mushroom supplements only include the cheaper and less nutritious mycelium. The Real Thing Medicinal Mushrooms is a more complete food.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
Take 2 capsules daily. Best taken with a starchy meal. Avoid taking with fruit, which speeds up gut transit time and reduces absorption.